June 24, 2011

TGIF

Another week has flown by, and I have to admit I am glad it's the weekend.

I am looking forward to working on my Synchronized Squares Quilt Along. I am already behind (no surprise there if you know me) and need to finish cutting out squares, and then sewing them all together.

If the weather cooperates I may pack a lunch, grab a book and go to the beach or to the park. I can pretend that I am on a mini vacation :)

I only had one comment on the Pay It Forward giveaway, so Robin at My Nest Of Yarn and Buttons, you will receive all three items!! Thanks for playing, and I hope you are able to Pay It Forward to three other ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'm the only one......well I am honored and Will pay it forward!!!
    Hope the weather cooperates and you get to be on a mini vacation.
    xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robin is a lucky lady indeed! :o) Wish I could have signed up too. :o)
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice blog! I will be back more often to learn what is going on. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!