June 22, 2011

Pay It Forward - Are You In?


I was chosen by Trish at Notes of Sincerity as one of her "Pay It Forward" recipients.  I am so excited to see what she creates! You need to check out her blog to see her fabulous quilts!

OK, so here's the deal...I have 365 days to send you your special something. When you receive my gift made especially for you, you need to then "pay it forward" and make something special for three other people...and on it goes....

And now it's my turn to pay it forward to three of you!  

If you are interested, please leave me a comment. Please tell me about your perfect craft and/or hobby weekend and you will be in the drawing!

I will post my three people on Friday June 24th.

Edited to add: Comments are now closed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie, I'm in! That sounds fun and having so much time to complete makes it doable. Wonderful idea! Put me in the hat. xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete