May 30, 2011

In the Summertime

 It's Memorial Day. I know it is Memorial Day, because along with flags flying, 
my peonies are in bloom!

This weekend has been totally laid back and relaxing. I spent time doing things I enjoyed, like

Planting.
The zinnia seeds have sprouted, and are ready to be planted.

 These still need to be planted. My pots are washed and ready to go,
but I need more potting soil :)

 Grilling.
Nothing better than burgers and hot dogs on the grill. YUM!
I have to admit that I cooked ribs in the crockpot today. Much easier.


One of the best parts of the weekend is hanging out with this cute little puppy ♥. 

I also spent some time this weekend quilting! Will share more later this week.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and thanks to all of the 
men and women who serve and protect our country, 
and to Becky, who provided all of the photos in today's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!