September 10, 2010

Autumn Leaves


This is my current knitting project. I finally realized what the colorway of my yarn reminded me of. A shawl that is the color of autumn leaves.

The name of the pattern is Multnomah and is a combination of garter stitch and feather and fan lace. This project is perfect for TV watching. The garter part is easy peasy, and just when you get bored with it, you start the feather and fan, which is just enough to keep you on your toes, but you can still watch Top Chef and not mess it up.

I hope to have this finished soon so I can wear it with jeans and a t-shirt on the first chilly frosty morning of autumn.

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful colours! I really love the yarn - might just have to buy some of it myself.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yarn is so delightful. Autumn is coming soon! Be Well, Angela (Peach Coglo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been happily poking around your blog, visiting various posts. I do believe it's time for my to hit the "follow" button!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!