August 16, 2010

My New Project

I have been unmotivated.

I have wanted to turn Gavin's room into a
craft room/office/guest room
since he moved out...in May 2009.

The room quickly turned into the I don't know where to put anything room.

Enter blog inspiration.

I love this room.

and OMG look at this one too.

Wednesday is my next day off .
The plan is to SIMPLIFY.
I need to throw away or give away items that I no longer use.

Scrapbook supplies are leaving. I haven't made a scrapbook page in two years,
and if I feel the need, will make a digital page.

Sewing supplies stay, but need to be organized.

Yarn. Most of it belongs to Becky.

I am going to be like The Fly Lady and conquer the clutter.

I will be posting the results of the big clean during the week.


2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I just know you will be glad you did it. I'm missing my studio but I'm going to get started on a new one very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Thanks for stopping by my blog! To answer your question...Yes! Here is the link to the posting about them.
    http://pinkportugueseroses.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-grandmothers-pink-roses-my.html

    I started to really blog after my grandmother's death and I named the blog after her roses. Thanks for the compliment on my cake!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!