May 10, 2021

Farmgirls Unite Fabric Tour

 

Good morning! Welcome to the Farmgirls Unite Fabric Tour hosted by the talented team at Poppie Cotton. This fabric line is so fun and colorful, and perfect for making cute Farmgirl inspired projects.


I decided to take a basic zipper pouch and add as much cuteness as I could. Hexies have always been a favorite, but I am not a fan of all the hand stitching required. I decided to back my fabric  pieces with heat and bond, then trace using a 1" hexie template.  I cut them out and ironed them in a cute pattern on the pouch. Then I used a cute decorative stitch to mimic hand stitching to attach them to my pouch. I love how these prints look together!


 I added three cute hexies to the back.



I used the novelty print for the lining. It makes me smile every time I unzip the pouch. I hope I've inspired you to take a few hours and make something cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!