1. Make red gingham drapes for the living/dining room.
2. Go to the beach.
3. Make a new style pincushion.
4. Make a granny square blanket.
5. Soak City!
6. Make a new ironing board cover with CUTE fabric.
7. Clean out and organize the sewing room.
8. Take walks.
9. Drink lots of iced coffee.
10. Trip to the zoo.
11. Plan a 4th of July getaway.
12. Cook out on the grill.
13. Go to an Indians game.
14. Visit the Botanical garden.
15. Trip to the Lake Erie islands.
16. Plant some herbs and zinnias.
17. Go to the County Fair. Eat cotton candy!
18. Stop at a farmers market for fresh corn.
19. Make a vintage sheet quilt.
20. Paint the front porch.
I am sure there are other things that I have mentioned, and will probably add to this list as the summer progresses.
Do you have a summer list?