February 9, 2012

Busy


Wow! What a week it has been! I have been busy sewing lots of cute things that so many nice people have ordered from my shop. Three of my quilts are now in the nurseries of new sweet baby girls! And lots of pin cushions have been ordered and are now in sewing baskets across the country! I am beyond excited, and am loving every second at the sewing machine.  The quilt above is in the works for another mom to be!

But...this has left not so much time for blogging. And today I took a break and went on a road trip to Ikea!  Lots of new items, and lots of new cute cottage prints and furniture.  I am off to help Becky assemble a bed side table. Wish us luck!

Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks to all of you who helped spread the word about my shop! xoxo Debbie

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debbie. You have *the* cutest shop!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Debbie! SO happy for you. Popped in to your shop to check it all out. You been selling like a crazy woman!!! How exciting. The new baby quilt is just as adorable as all the others. Love the cheery colors. ♥♥♥ Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makes are gorgeous,ive had a look at your etsy shop and i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours in this quilt - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Debbie!!! Love what you have been up to. All the colors are so pretty and I love the pincushions!
    Keep your machine humming sweet music!
    xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quilt, the colours are lovely, you have a good eye!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great news that your beautiful things are selling so well and that you are having fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be so gratifying that your business is doing so well. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done you for getting so many orders. I love the colours of your patchwork in your first picture. Beautiful.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made a vintage baby quilt from this exact fabric. I love it. What a cheery, fun quilt. Thanks for sharing. blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful news! You do such nice work, I'm sure there will me more orders to come. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So thrilled to hear your shop is doing well! I'm not surprised though because you make such lovely things! This quilt is looking very pretty, and it's so nice to think of your quilts and pin cushions being enjoyed in so many different places.
    Have a happy crafty week, Debbie.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I'm dropping by from Funky Junk Interiors. I was reading her blogging tips and something about your comment in 2010 inspired me to hope over and see how things are going for you in blogland. Looks like very well! I love to quilt and sew too and you have lots of pretty projects on your blog. Congrats on the success of your shop.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!