There is so much cuteness in this book that it is hard to decide what to make. Of course there is the fun sew along hosted by Fat Quarter Shop that will result in the cutest sampler quilt just in time for Santa, but there are so many other projects that are must makes.
For the sew along, I made the Christmas Star block. I used some sweet Pixie Noel from my stash and made both the 12" block
and the 6" block.
Gingham just makes everything extra cute!!
Just as in all of Lori's books, there are step by step instructions for each block, along with Lori's tips and tricks to make us all feel like awesome quilters!!
There are lots of talented bloggers sewing along, so make sure you check them all out!!
Week 1 – Friday, October 26
- Away in a Manger Block - Melanie of A Bit of Scrap Stuff
- Candy Canes Block - Christopher of The Tattooed Quilter
- Candy Swirl Block - Heidi of Butterflies & Buttons
- Christmas Candles Block - Sherri of A Quilting Life
- Christmas Star Block - Debbie of Happy Little Cottage
I'll be back next week with another fun block.