October 31, 2019

Gingham Farmhouse Fabric Tour

Good morning! I'm excited to share a few projects with you as part of the Gingham Farmhouse Fabric Tour. This lovely fabric line by Poppie Cotton is so perfect for almost any project you can think of.

I was of course instantly drawn to the cute cottage print because I love happy little cottages! But the print I absolutely loved was this amazing floral print with gingham bunnies!! I knew that I wanted to make some kind of a bag so I could show off the cute design.

The pattern I used for this cute bag is called the Devon Pouch by Sotak Handmade. I love love love how the metal zippers give a modern touch to the bag!

The cottage fabric was a larger scale, so I made a large size drawstring bag to use as a knitting bag. It fits my latest sweater project perfectly.  And how cute is that orange peel print on the bottom?


This is my favorite print from the entire fabric line. It's just so soft and pretty. As you can tell I had so much fun sewing with these cute fabrics. Here is all the other amazing quilters and sewists who are a part of the fabric tour.
Happy sewing!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I am about to start making some Christmas presents today and am inspired by your drawstring bag for knitting. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The metal zippers make the bags look so professional. You do awesome work! The fabric is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabric, and the bag and purse you made look fabulous!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!