November 2, 2018

A Very Vintage Christmas - Week 2


I'm back for another fun week of the Very Vintage Christmas sew along celebrating Lori Holt's newest book Vintage Christmas.


My block for this week was Fresh Cut Tree and I knew instantly that I wanted to grab my scraps of Holly's Tree Farm and make a bag.


I decided on a larger drawstring bag with a pocket so I could show off the cute 6" block. It was the perfect size for the pocket!


I'm so happy with how it turned out and will love using it to hold my knitting over the holidays! I am in the process of making all the 6" blocks for a sampler quilt too!! I'll come back and show you next week.

Here are all the talented bloggers/quilters who are participating in week 2 of the sew along. Hope you will too!

Week 2 – Friday, November 2


2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I love your drawstring bag. I've been looking for a pattern for one like you made. Do you sell this pattern? I want to make some of these for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your little Christmas Tree bag! The fabrics you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!