I'm back for another fun week of the Very Vintage Christmas sew along celebrating Lori Holt's newest book Vintage Christmas.
My block for this week was Fresh Cut Tree and I knew instantly that I wanted to grab my scraps of Holly's Tree Farm and make a bag.
I decided on a larger drawstring bag with a pocket so I could show off the cute 6" block. It was the perfect size for the pocket!
Here are all the talented bloggers/quilters who are participating in week 2 of the sew along. Hope you will too!
Week 2 – Friday, November 2
- City Sidewalk Block - Connie of Freemotion by the River
- Cozy Star Block - Jina of Jina Barney Designz
- Dolly Block - Cynthia of Dream, Quilt, Create
- Fresh Cut Tree Block - Debbie of Happy Little Cottage
- Gingerbread House Block - Kerry of Very Kerry Berry