December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas



I am as ready as I am going to be. The presents are wrapped. The Hallmark channel is on almost 24/7. Christmas music is playing. A few cookies are baked. Chocolate covered goodies are almost all gone. This has been a week of small Christmas miracles. A FREE car repair, an unexpected bonus at work, fun and easy shopping and SNOW!!

I am looking forward to spending Christmas will all the people I love best and I am going to turn off the computer for the next week or so!!

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!!

17 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Have a great one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas Debbie! See you on the other side : )
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you, too. Enjoy your family and little break from the cyber world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is wonderful! Merry Christmas to you & yours~ and wishes for a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful Christmas, love your wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family! Sounds like a perfect Holiday to me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! Your packages look so pretty.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those parcels are such delicious colours, I love that photo! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas........love your wrapping paper. Glad you have been blessed this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Debbie, your wrappings look so adorable!! Have a wonderful time with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you enjoyed the Christmas festivities. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is so pretty! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a great Christmas! I'm a little behind here, but where did you find the Matroyshka doll wrapping paper? It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!