January 25, 2012

Pam Kitty Morning

Pam Kitty Morning. Doesn't that name just make you smile? That is the name of the fabric I used for my newest pillows.  Pam Vieira-McGinnis is the creator of the blog Pam Kitty Morning and she is the designer of this super cute fabric.

I could not wait to make something with this fabric. It has such a fun retro-vintage feel to it, and I love the saturated colors. I knew I wanted to make another Dresden Plate and then I decided to make a basic patchwork pillow. I love how the fabric gives each design a fun, fresh look. I think a quilt may be in the works...

And of course, you can find them in my shop.

14 comments:

  1. Just love your beautiful pillows. The colors and prints are so cheery. They would make any room shine. Your shop looks wonderful.
    A quilt would make a complete set!!!
    Have a great day.
    xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fabrics, beautiful colours! Just going to have a look in your shop!
    Gillxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That fabric is so great-- so cheery!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fresh and colorful! It just pops on the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that fabric collection is amazing and your pillows really do it justice. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, they are gorgeous - perfect for Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love theose Pam Kitty Morning fabrics, you do find such lovely prints, Debbie! And the Dresden plate patchwork is soooo neat, how lovely these designs look together!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHMYGOSH HOW CUTE HOW CUTE!!!! You know I have a love affair with Dresden Plates!

    ReplyDelete
  9. eek, complete pillow love. the color and fabric choice is so fresh and pretty. perfectly adorable.


    xo
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. The little bobbin holder is so adorable and the patchwork pillow,,, pure cuteness. I so appreciate your talent. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aha... You fell for the temptation I see. :D Gorgeous. All my WiPs are a bit on hold for the moment. I am just to busy with life for creating or blogging... Soon I can get back into my PKM quilt I am working on. The fabrics are so so SOOOOOO adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!