July 13, 2018

Seaside


Happy Summer!! I am so excited to be here to share the cute new fabric "Seaside" by Tasha Noel for Riley Blake. The colors and prints are so cute, and this summer I am loving all things red, white and blue!

It was so fun pulling out all the cute red. white and blue fabrics to work on a few fun projects. I knew the first thing I wanted to make was a knitter's size "weebrawbag". It is the perfect size to hold all my sock knitting projects and these fabrics make it perfect for seaside, or in my case, poolside knitting.

You can find the weebrawbag pattern here. It is so fun to make, and a great way to play with all the cute Seaside prints!!

The next little project I wanted to make was a cathedral window pincushion. I haven't made one in over a year and had to refresh my memory. So I went here for the tutorial by the super talented Go Go Kim!





I forgot how much I love making these, and fabric buttons are totally my jam!!



The last project I made was a cute little mug rug. The sails are actually pockets that you could tuck a tea bag in to send to a tea drinking friend. I also found it useful to keep track of my wonder clips while I'm quilting! I found the pattern here and modified it to make a small mat.

I hope you have as much fun sewing with Seaside as I did. You definitely need some of this cute fabric in your life!!



3 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous projects. A girl can never have too many bags or pincushions. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sailboat pattern is too cute! What a great idea to resize it and use the pocket for a tea bag.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!